‘Going nuclear’ and transferring out is not going to suit everyone. That’s why we employ a rigorous financial modelling process to make a qualified and robust recommendation about whether to stay or go.
If you have guaranteed pension benefits or are due an enhanced tax free cash lump sum we’ll investigate fully prior to making any recommendations.
You’ll benefit most if…
- You have a deferred pension value in excess of £25,000 pa
It may also suit you if…
- You have a limited life expectancy
- You are on long-term sick leave but not yet drawing pension
It will not work if…
- You are within 12 months of the scheme retirement age or already retired
- The fund is already in the Pension Protection Fund assessment period